CYCLING UK / WEST KENT CTC HADLOW HUNDREDS 100 km / 65km / 35km
Sunday 8th September 2019
GOLDEN GREEN HALL TN11 0BD [near HADLOW]
100km: 10:00 [later starts available by arrangement]
65km / 35km: any time up to 14:00
Entry Fees: 100km: £8 Cycling UK members, £10 non-members,
£2 surcharge if you don’t register with me in advance.
35km/65km rides £4 Cycling UK members, £6 non-members, entry on the line only.
Other refreshments: £2 [Tea, Coffee and Squash included in entry fee]
Time limits for the 100km
First loop 35km: Min. 1hr. 30min. Max. 3hr. 0min.
Second loop 65km Min. 2hr. 51min. Max. 5hr. 42min.
- The event is based at Golden Green, the Hall being the start, finish and hub for two loops up onto the Greensand and into the Beult valley
- There are hills on the first loop, none of them are steep and they are kept to a minimum.
- The second loop is longer but as flat as you can get in mid Kent
- Entry arrangements are flexible. You can simply register with me and fill in the form on the day, or print off the entry form, complete it and post it to me [or bring it with you on the day], or scan the completed form and email it to me. You can send me a cheque or pay by cheque or cash on the day. [cheques payable to R. Seall]. There is a £2 surcharge for on the line entries if you haven’t notified me in advance
- For Entry Form, see link at top of the page otherwise contact organiser if you cannot obtain one
- No SAE required, you will keep your Check Card at the end of the event
- Light refreshments [other than drinks] will be available all day for a charge of £2
- Also note that for the 100km event information checkpoints MUST be observed and completed on your check card or it will NOT be accepted as proof of completing the event
THIS EVENT ORGANISED AS A CYCLING UK / WEST KENT CTC EVENT UNDER CTC RULES
1 BELL COTTAGES, GOLDEN GREEN, TONBRIDGE, KENT TN11 0BB
TEL: 01732 850664
[note 29th August to 2nd September I will be at the Flying Gate Weekend]